Gourmet Green Tea Set

Saturday, March 8, 2008



From Adagio Teas

The most convenient teapot you will find anywhere - we guarantee it. When tea is ready, simply place it atop your cup. This will cause a valve at the bottom to release: crystal-clear tea flows down, while the mesh filter retains all the leaves. Super easy to clean and dishwasher safe. And its microwaveable - perfect for the office or the road. You will wonder how you got along without one.

16oz. teapot & four 1oz. sample tins:
citron green, hojicha, green pekoe & white monkey gourmet green teas (selection subject to change)
teapot made of food-grade plastic.
microwave and dishwasher safe.

I bought the Green Tea Set with the ingenuiTEA teapot as a present for myself. I love tea but hadn't tried making tea with loose leaves before. The teapot works great, very convenient for making tea at my desk at work. I want to order other loose teas to try them out.

0 comments: