Vita Life Matcha (Green Tea Powder) Bonus Pack with Tamagotchi's Chewy Candy

Monday, March 10, 2008



From Vita Life

This is an EXCELLENT product! A little powder goes a long way. I used one heaping teaspoonful and it made a GALLON with powder floating on the bottom which means one level teaspoonful should be adequate. A great healthier alternative to sugary sodas or Lipton any day of the week. Light and grassy with a not terribly unpleasant aftertaste. And when drunken frequently, can eliminate smokers' breath. Buy two and you will have enough for a year easily!

I was recently turned on to Starbucks Green Tea Frappichino. I found out what they used to make them and decided to try to make them myself. This green tea tastes the same as Starbucks and now I make them at home all the time. I hope Vita Life Matcha will be around for a long time because I will keep ordering it for as long as I can!!!

0 comments: