Ghirardelli Assortment

Monday, March 3, 2008



From Wine Country Gift Baskets

This sweet basket includes a wonderful assortment of premium Ghirardelli chocolate. Dark and milk chocolate squares and drops, milk chocolate with caramel, double chocolate hot cocoa, dark chocolate with caramel, Twilight Delight intense dark chocolate, white mocha coffee drink mix and a chocolate serving dish make up this memorable basket. Imagine their delight when this gift arrives. Gift Size: 12" x 9" x 9" - Item 540

100% GUARANTEE! We guarantee you and your recipients will be 100% satisfied!
Handpacked Gift Baskets suited to every taste and budget.
After a product ships in 1-2 days, it will take an additional 2 to 3 business days to
arrive using expedited shipping or an additional 5-7 days using standard shipping.
Each gift includes a FREE gift card.

I received this as a gift. The basket is really beautiful, and I will enjoy re-using it. My favorite of the contents is the hot chocolate, which they don't carry in my local grocery store anymore, for some reason, so I have trouble finding it. The other items will soon be enjoyed as well, I'm sure, especially with many guests arriving in the next couple of weeks for the holidays. However.....having enjoyed receiving this basket, I wanted to order one for a friend and discovered the shipping was going to be twenty dollars. I think that's too high for the continental US.

0 comments: