Ghirardelli Hot Chocolate Mix - Double Chocolate, 16 oz

Tuesday, September 23, 2008



From Ghirardelli


Ingredients: Sweet Ground Chocolate And Cocoa (Contains: Sugar, Cocoa, Unsweetened Chocolate, Soy Lecithin - An Emulsifier, Vanilla)

This Ghirardelli Double Chocolate mix is absolutely a Godsend! For someone who is lactose-intolerant like me, it was almost impossible trying to find a hot chocolate mix that didn't already have some sort of powdered milk in it. This mix does not. You add it to your own hot milk (in my case, the lactose-free Lactaid brand milk.) I actually also tried it in just hot water and it was still good. It is thick, rich, not too sweet and wonderful! I am thrilled that I can enjoy hot chocolate again. Thank you Ghirardelli! Two thumbs up!!!

This is absolutely THE BEST hot chocolate I've ever had! It is so rich and chocolate-y. We love it. It is also delicious in a cup of coffee to make mocha. You're going to love this and after you've had it, you'll never want any other kind of hot chocolate mix. Enjoy.....

0 comments: