The Connoisseur

Wednesday, September 24, 2008



From Wine Country Gift Baskets


Everyone will be impressed by the variety in this exclusive gift and we'll ship it for free! A beautifully handcrafted basket is piled high with Ghirardelli 60% cacao dark chocolate with caramel, Godiva milk chocolate macadamia nut biscotti, Mrs. May's all-natural cranberry almond crunch, Lily O'Brien's handcrafted Irish sticky toffee - sweet smooth caramel in milk and dark chocolate, Ghirardelli milk chocolate, and assorted Walkers chocolate covered cashews, peanuts, almonds and Brazil nuts. A delightful presentation and a wonderful gift. Gift Size: 15" x 12" x 10" - Item 517

I sent the basket to my son and daughter-in-law as a Congratulations gift - they had a fun time trying out all the gourmet food products. It was fun for all!

I sent this to my Mother-in-law for Mother's day and she loved it. There was a good variety of items in the basket. She had some slight issues with the packaging itself, had it not been for that I would give this item 5 stars instead of 4. Overall, I would give this gift again.

0 comments: