PediaSure Nutrition Drink with Fiber, Lactose Free, Vanilla, 24-8 oz. bottles

Saturday, April 5, 2008



From PediaSure

PediaSure is specially formulated to meet or exceed 100% of the Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs) for protein, plus 27 vitamins and minerals for: children ages 1-8 in 1000mL and children ages 9-13 in 1500mL. PediaSure may be used as a nutritional supplement with or between meals, or as an ingredient in recipes to help add calories to your child's favorite meals and snacks. PediaSure may also be a sole source of nutrition. Talk to your child's doctor about how PediaSure may help meet your child's nutritional needs.

My daughter loves this drink. Its nutritious and tasty. I don't worry now-a-days about my 2 yr old daughter not eating properly everyday. There are days where she gets cranky and does not eat her dinner well..then pediasure comes to my rescue. I wiuld recommend all mothers to have this drink at home.

1 comments:

ppp9872 said...

I recommend to have it Nutrition drink it very usefull for health