Easy Sprout Sprouter

Sunday, April 27, 2008



From Easy Sprout

Now you can grow fresh sprouts at home or away and keep them conveniently at your fingertips.
This unique quart-sized dual container sprouting system (made of durable, easy-to-clean, quality food-grade material) is able to use the heat from sprouting seeds to circulate fresh, humidified air by natural;
prevent suffocation & dehydration so sprouts need less (or NO) rinsing.
conveniently produce pound batches of healthier, tastier sprouts faster with minimal effort.
simplify and enhance "Travel Sprouting" and the storage of fresh sprouts in the refrigerator.

I had been searching for a sprouter that would be simple and easy to use, and the Easy Sprout Sprouter is everything I had anticipated and more. So far, I've sprouted grains, nuts, and seeds with incredible ease. It's also great for simply germinating grains or nuts as well. I use it everyday, and I'm going to buy a couple more. It takes up virtually no space and it's great for sprouting or germinating while on the road. I highly recommend this product!

0 comments: