Barrys Irish Gold Blend Tea bags 80 ct

Wednesday, April 2, 2008



From Barry's Tea

The finest Irish tea with a uniquely refreshing flavour and a bright golden color. 'Every day should have it's golden moments'.

This tea has a uniquely refreshing taste and a bright golden colour.
Barry?s Tea has a long established reputation and heritage as Ireland?s leading tea blenders.
Barry's teas are selected from the best tea estates in the world.
The teas are sourced from the Assam Valley of India, Kenya and Rwanda.
Guaranteeing the distinctive Barry?s taste that the Irish have grown to know and love

If you want a quality tea that is the daily choice of the Irish, this is for you. It is bold. Drink like the Irish do with sugar and milk. I got so used to my daily "fix" while working in Dublin for a month that I was delighted to find it online when I had depleted the supply brought back with me.

0 comments: